Friday, December 23, 2011

Date Night

Date Night


So.... I realize now after having spent way too many hours on Pinterest "liking" outfits that I did not entirely love, that I can create my own outfit combos by visiting this website called www.polyvore.com. This website enables you to be your own Fashion Merchandiser and mix and match different ensembles and accessories (like an elctronic version of paper dolls). With the help of Polyvore, I can now "pin" outfits that I really love.

                                I call this lovely little number "Re-vamped"


Date Night by mikeshearendle featuring a genuine leather jacket

Longsleeve dress
$330 - aliceandolivia.com

Firetrap genuine leather jacket
£215 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Alaïa platform shoes
$1,148 - boutique1.com

No comments:

Post a Comment